Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Is it an Evil Aunt or Unlucky Toddler?

Last week, I read If the Witness Lied by Caroline Cooney.  So, so , so many emotions filled me!  Tris is a toddler whose mother died shortly after his birth.  Then, he was involved in a car accident where he is being blamed for killing his father.  Reality TV wants to depict him as a three year old who killed both his parents and don't even get me started on that aunt.

I could not put this one by Cooney down either.  I am going to say too much if I keep typing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on a Cooney kick, it sounds like a really sad book. Is this a mystery. Did I ever fill you in on the podcasted book talks? On the p-drive? My mind is consumed with The House of Dark Shadows series! (Thanks, Mrs.Savini!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like your shelfari. It's strangely addictive! I think I like it better than goodreads.com.

    ReplyDelete