Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three Black Swans- Loved it!

I just read Three Black Swans by Caroline Cooney.  It was new, but the cover did not seem to be attracting many of you.  I could not put it down!

Cooney often seems to write books where a person's identity is in question.  In this book, she introduces us to two cousins Claire and Missy who are in separate high schools.  Missy wants to have Claire help her pull off a hoax on the school news where the two pretend to be identical twins because they look so much alike.  However, the joke seems to be on them, as they film the clip and realize that the two of them share more than just a family resemblance. 

There are many twists and turns in this story.  I don't want to give it away, so I will stop and just say, "Read it."

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like my kind of book. As Mrs. Kozuch knows ~ Double Identity ~ by Margaret Haddix is one of my all time favorite books. I can't wait to read ~ Three Black Swans ~ !

    ReplyDelete